GoldenTech is a systems integrator firm, focusing on solving complex problems in the areas of DevOps, Cloud and Cyber domains. In addition to offering Cloud based solutions that span Azure, AWS, and Google platforms, GoldenTech also provides cyber security solutions to help our customers from threats. We also provide full stack development on the .NET, J2EE platforms, and harness the synergy between DevSecOps and Agile to deliver solutions faster and on-time. GoldenTech prides ourselves in our ability to exceed in customer satisfaction thereby leading the way to continued customer engagement. Finally, we provide a platform to our workforce and empower them to meet our customers’ mission, while succeeding in their career goals. In addition to providing best in class solutions to our Fortune 150 clients and state agencies—since 2007, GoldenTech proudly serves our armed services by working with the US Navy on the Information Warfare project (IWRP).
GoldenTech Systems is seeking a Technical Specialist to work with the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts (NCAOC). The NCAOC has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy applications.
******** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ********
The Tech Specialist is responsible for managing multiple deliverables for the implementation effort. S/he manages project resources, and facilitates project meetings, and presentations within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data migration, training planning and execution, business process reviews, etc.).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct, assign responsibilities and scope of authority, and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget
- Maintain team project plans and monitor the progress status of teams and individual members
- Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects and strategic initiatives
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget
- Consult with management to review project proposals, risk analysis, and resources needed to accomplish projects
- Prepare project status reports using established standards for project reporting and documentation.
This position will also requires complex data conversion technical skills in addition to project management skills. Working in depth with the software engineers and data administration groups is required.
Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
Knowledge of: operating systems and the capabilities and limitations of hardware; court system operations; accounting, mathematical, or statistical theories, methods, and practices; project management principles and methodologies; computer application development; business strategies, objectives, needs, and service expectations; group facilitation; issue and
change management processes; and established standards for risk management.
Skills in: decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project; and MS Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint. Ability to: comprehend, analyze, and interpret organizational and procedural problems and recommend solutions; comprehend and use new technology; establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams; provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts; and obtain and maintain project commitment from team members and stakeholders.
Management requires applicants with at least six (6)years of progressive experience managing application development projects. Experience with the following is required: Microsoft Project Server, project management methodologies, PMBOK, and SDLC (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.). Management requires candidates
with Agile experience.
Specific qualifications required (min 6 years)
- Experience with working with complex data conversion
- Decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- SharePoint experience
- Prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams
- Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
- Project management experience with mainframe data conversion to a COTS system is required
Benefits and Perks
- Golden Tech offers a comprehensive benefits package: This includes healthcare, paid time off, retirement savings plans, Life/AD, dental, vision plans.
- Golden Tech believes 'best ideas win'. Our management is always open to learn new ideas and ways in which we can help give our workforce a 'solid platform' for growth