Golden State Utility Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for performing tasks related to issuing purchase orders, data entry, administrative reporting, update spreadsheets, create excel spreadsheets and formulations, and other related items.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate flexibility, and have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Work with all levels of management and field associates in developing procedures to ensure timely reporting
- Verify accurate information on assigned jobs
- Comply with all internal controls in the performance of specific job duties
- Resolve complex issues
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (include but are not limited to):
- 1-2 years prior experience providing support in a construction or project environment
- Detail-oriented with focus on accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google Business Applications (Excel, Smartsheets and Googlesheet
Essential Physical Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Standard office environment requiring sitting at desk with some bending, stooping, walking
- Standard field visits requiring bending, stooping, and walking
- Hours/Schedules are determined based on Region and Customer Needs and in compliance with any regulations; on average – must be able to perform the above for at least 8 hours per day 5 days per week.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
- Education Assistance
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Golden State UtilityWhy Work Here?
Work for a company that appreciates hard work, dedication and an opportunity to grow with in our company...
Golden State Utility Co. is a highly motivated outside plant and wireless contractor serving the telecommunications and utility industries throughout the western US. We specialize in construction of OSP fiber and wireless telecommunications as well as other client-specific infrastructure, emergency restoration and engineering services. With over 35 years’ experience, we are a leader in the utility industry.