Sales Representative - Non-Profit Fundraising
Golden State Events, Inc. Livermore, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to rapid growth, we are expanding and need 3-5 Nonprofit Sales Representatives to join our East Bay office. We are currently looking for dedicated team players that possess a relentless work ethic, positive attitude, unwavering student mentality, and desire for a professional career with advancement opportunities.
Who We Are:
Our team is comprised of future-focused, dependable, and ambitious community leaders. As an organization, we understand the value of putting your people first and creating a space that encourages growth, learning, collaboration, and belonging. Our company culture is connected, progressive, and encouraging, and we pride ourselves on our adaptability and innovative marketing and sales solutions. We work together to launch sales initiatives for charitable organizations that positively impact our communities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage designated sales territories, achieve quotas, and set goals to increase awareness of funding for the client
- Analyze sales performance to distinguish areas of improvement
- Regularly communicate with customers to provide information and sufficiently explain the benefits of supporting local charitable organizations and the positive impact on the community
- Quickly build rapport with customers through active listening, establishing trust, and speaking with empathy
- Establish relationships and maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
- Review and communicate sales data and relevant market insights to increase outreach margins and improve overall satisfaction
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- You are independent but also able to work in a high-energy team environment
- You are responsible and reliable
- You can multi-task, prioritize effectively, and take initiative
- You are an excellent communicator and are comfortable with public speaking
- You have a hunger for growth and a competitive edge that pushes you towards success and personal development
Powered by JazzHR
Golden State Events, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Golden State Events, Inc.