Client Services Representative
- Posted: 4 days ago
The Client Service Representative consistently delivers excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations; make the customer the top priority and look for ways to create customer value and loyalty. You will work in a team environment with shared goals. You are expected to efficiently and accurately process all customer transactions including account opening. Exemplifies a professional image for the Bank.Essential Job Duties
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to Relationship Manager/Banker for additional deposit and/or loan needs.
- Enhance knowledge of deposit products and services offered by the Bank including online banking, mobile deposits, and Remote Deposit Capture. Identify opportunities in which clients could benefit from these services.
- Processes all teller transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, Cashier’s Checks, outgoing wires, and mobile deposit review. Examines checks for proper endorsement.
- Responsible for daily review and acceptance of Mobile Deposits.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone-calls and email requests from clients and assist with financial needs.
- Identifies when Reg CC holds as needed and places holds accurately.
- Assists in clearing out of balance issues including daily computer suspense items
- Completes customer account inquiries such as, balances, temporary statement printouts, check copies and account research.
- Process courier bags, mail deposits, loan payments, and cash shipments.
- Assist with the review and organization of monthly reports to ensure proper retention is attained.
- Assist with daily call-back reports as needed.
- Assist with monthly Branch Certifications
- May assist with creating CIP/CDD, callback of CIP/CDD information and assisting in new account documentation as needed.
- Works closely with Supervisor on special projects
- Complies with all bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, including teller cash counts, quarterly key certifications, and negotiable items.
- Adheres to all Bank Compliance and BSA/AML/CIP requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for CD rollovers and CD rollover call-backs to ensure accuracy
- Strong understanding on required documents for Business accounts, Trust accounts, and IRA accounts.
- Assists clients with their account opening needs, including superseding accounts.
- Adheres to BSA/CIP/CDD/KYC requirements and partakes in new account training opportunities.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Complete Set up online banking for personal and business clients.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Act as liaison with business partners for retail product solutions (i.e. cross-selling retail products to business owners). Build relationships with non-branch business employees.
- Understands FDIC deposit Insurance Rules
- Ensures new business banking relationships through outbound prospecting calling activities and develop new banking relationships through a consultative sales approach in some branches
Golden State Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Golden State Bank