Cash Management Implementation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cash Management Implementation Specialist will support the business development personnel, bankers, and branch by providing skilled and knowledgeable assistance with cash management solutions and perform a variety of support activities such as sales proposals, pro-formas, requests for new product set up, and managing all elements of the Cash Management products. This position will be responsible for new product set-up and maintaining ongoing support as well as providing technical support to clients regarding product usage and functionality. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the RDC, RDA, ACH, Online Banking, Account Analysis and other cash management products and services to ensure daily/monthly/annual monitoring and reviews of cash management are fulfilled and maintained.
Essential Job Duties
- Serve as the Cash Management advisor for targeted business banking customers and to provide education on Cash Management products, pricing, and risk management and prevention.
- Assisting the Relationship Banking team with pricing and proposal completion. Orchestrate customer and prospect sales calls to expand business relationships. Find opportunities within Bank’s current client base to transition them to Cash Management.
- Incorporate a demo and ongoing training to bank staff to underscore the importance of cross-selling Cash Management to customers.
- Prepare and present comprehensive sales proposals (Request for Proposal), Account Analysis and presentations, including Pro-Forma to customers in addition to participating and leading product training for various audiences.
- Partnering with the Central Services team to ensure new services are established correctly and timely and that customer issues are addressed in a professional and responsive manner.
- Identifying product improvements and solutions by communicating client and prospect needs and participating in the development of new services or modifications of existing services.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all banks policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Review, analyze and understand clients’ Cash Management needs and conduct professional demonstrations as needed.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge of all the Cash Management products including, but not limited to Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Remote Deposit Anywhere, Account Analysis, ACH Origination, Positive Pay, Wires, etc.
- Provide guidance and support with NACHA requirements and adhere to NACHA operating rules.
- Review and find opportunities to enhance current process, forms, procedures, and aid in the initiative for a paper-less process whenever warranted.
- Manage and pre-plan tasks and meeting schedule to maintain an effective support of clients and business units.
- Achieve and exceed assigned goals and objectives. Understand the risk associated with all the Cash Management products and services and work with the Risk Officer to ensure all risks are identified and mitigated.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Adaptability & Accountability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, accepts criticism and feedback, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and takes responsibility for own actions.
Attendance & Punctuality: Schedules time off in advance, begins working on time, keeps absences within guidelines, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent and arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Analytical Skills: Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data when necessary, identifies data relationships, designs workflows and procedures, analyzes assigned tasks, resources and workflow processes to prioritize projects and determine best way of meeting deadlines and requirements.
Communication: Expresses ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written form, exhibits good listening skills and comprehension, responds well to questions, writes clearly and informatively and edits work for spelling and grammar. Presents accurate numerical data effectively.
Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions timely, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process and takes responsibility for communication including what is heard. Demonstrates a ability to seek assistance if needed.
Teamwork / Morale: Treats others with respect and courtesy, gives and welcomes feedback, inspires the trust of others, exhibits tact and consideration, displays positive outlook and pleasant manner, offers assistance and support to co-workers, works cooperatively in group situations Engages consistently in professional behavior.
Business Ethics: Works with integrity and ethically, upholds organizational values and abides by written policies.
Compliance: Within specified functional area of authority, is personally accountable to understand and ensure regulatory and policy compliance with state and federal requirements including but not limited to: all applicable consumer protection laws and regulations governing financial institutions, the Bank’s Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC (BSA/AML/OFAC) in accordance with his/her respective job duties and responsibilities
Confidentiality: Maintains a high degree of confidentiality. When sending confidential electronic communications outside the internal Bank network, use [Secure] in the subject line.
Organization: Maintains continuous workflow to meet daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
Must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or some college preferred.
- 3-5 years of Operational banking experience.
- Experience with Jack Henry System and core banking preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a regulatory environment dedicated to Compliance and BSA.
- 2-3 years’ management/supervising experience.
Computer & Software Skills
- Must have foundational computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook email and calendaring) and the Internet
- Occasional local travel
Golden State Bank
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Golden State Bank