Restaurant Server- Sports Bar
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
As a Server, you will create memorable guest experiences by making great food and beverage recommendations and serving delicious items. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
- $0.75/gal Discount at our Gas Station!!!
- Deeply discounted bus tickets from Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Pueblo
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Referral program earn up to $500 for each referral
- Employee rewards program
- Membership to Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation Gym
- Financial Education and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Serve tables as determined by management by retrieving and delivering food and beverages in a timely manner
- Complete knowledge of hotel’s food and beverage preparation, menu, and pricing
- Interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner
- Clear, clean, and prepare tables
- When serving alcoholic beverages, observe guest’s behavior, count number of drinks served, and follow proper procedure if guest is impaired to drive by suggesting transportation by taxi service
- Escalate guest service issues to management if you are unable to resolve
- Ensure guests are satisfied during their meal service
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 6 months server experience
- Experience in hospitality preferred
- Possess basic math skills and cash-handling
- Ability and flexibility to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Golden Nugget Cripple CreekCripple Creek, CO
Get fresh Restaurant Server- Sports Bar jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.