Accounts Payable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for completing payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
· Obtain proper approval for vendor invoices.
· Enter and code invoices into accounts payable.
· Troubleshoot A/P by questioning changes to standard amounts, calling vendors if bills not received timely, and managing costs.
· Enter all A/P and expense re-classes and journal vouchers.
· Prepare weekly pay cycles for checks, EFTs and ACHs.
· Review employee expense reports for compliance with policy and process accordingly.
· Maintain an orderly and accurate electronic vendor filing system.
· Maintain the Master Recurring Payment List
· Maintain the Master Rent Schedule
· Prepare monthly account reconciliations for bank account, accounts payable, and various other accounts.
· Prepare and enter monthly and year end accounting close process by completing various tasks.
· Work with purchasers for PO system to manage outstanding POs and question changes to existing POs.
· Perform various special projects and tasks as needed.
· 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable and expense processing required.
· Microsoft Excel experience is required.
· Great Plains experience is preferred.
· Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, reliability, and close attention to detail.
· Ability to work well with people in a team environment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Must be flexible, well organized, and able to work under time constraints and deadlines.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Bachelors / Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
AddressGlen Mills, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Golden Malted