DOT Shuttle Driver
- Posted: 7 days ago
Enjoy driving? Looking for a position that requires mental stamina without the physical demand?
Golden Limousine is searching for reliable DOT drivers who are interested in driving a consistent route for clients. This job is best for a candidate who prefers stability, interacting with clients, and an easygoing work environment. The job location is in Ann Arbor, with the ability to cross-train positions to earn higher pay ranges.
Job Types: Full-time/Part-Time M-F
Shifts: Split Shifts, Afternoons, and Nights
Starting Pay: $16.00
Health and Dental Insurance
PTO and PMLA
DOT Chauffeur Shuttle Duties
- Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulations and traffic laws.
- Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
- Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance.
- Communicate with dispatchers and the sales team to promote and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Room for advancement
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License, and a DOT card
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Punctual and reliable attendance and Effective Time Management Skills
- Industry background preferred
- Minimum age of 23 and clean driving record
- Experience with ELD program preferred
Golden Limousine International
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?