Customer Service Representative (Bilingual-Spanish) (REMOTE)
We are the human touchpoint for some of the largest health, wellness, beauty, and pet brands online. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness and satisfaction.
We're Looking For A: Customer Service Representative
Location: REMOTE (Alabama, Idaho, Georgia, New Mexico, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah)
The Golden Difference. How are we different from other companies?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for no cost on employee-only plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k retirement contribution
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and floating holidays
What You'll Be Doing:
- Handle various accounts simultaneously
- This position will be responsible for taking Spanish and English customer calls
- Research and reconcile problems concerning charges and payments
- Correct/update customer information as appropriate
- Document accounts with actions taken/customer requests.
- Place orders for customers as requested.
- Track shipments
- Meet standard call center performance metrics
- Perform other Duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion regarding customer information
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative to work independently
- Excellent attendance is required
- Flexibility to work additional hours as may be required
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong understanding of phone etiquette
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Must be able to effectively cope with typical job stress
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Must be able to contribute to a positive working environment.
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice to Job Applicants.
Golden Customer CareSalt Lake City, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.