Golden Customer Care's mission is to deliver a world-class experience to every single customer with whom we interact. We are the human touch-point for some of the largest health, wellness and beauty brands online, and we take that responsibility seriously. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Currently, we are looking for service-oriented Customer Service Assistant Manager to lead our Admin Team.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Employer-paid Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Floating Holidays
- 401(k), and Roth IRA
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
This position is accountable for the leadership and daily operations of the Email/Chat Team. A typical team consists of 25 employees, and there are four components to the team. They bridge the gap between fulfillment and the call center and handle various projects. They analyze data and implement solutions to improve business processes. They ensure that their teams are following policies and procedures. Partners and works with the Senior Manager and other Assistant Managers to achieve company goals and KPI’s.
- Assisting all business channels with systems; onboarding and account removals upon termination.
- Overseeing Administration team; responsible for customer service requests, warehouse support, and special requests.
- Works with Reputation Management on reseller prevention (loss prevention)
- Facilitate and implement new ideas, approaches, systems, structures and methods to better support customers or improve work flow and operational efficiencies.
- Set weekly/monthly goals with team.
- Effectively communicate directives and any changes with team.
- Promote team involvement and positivity.
- Take a leadership role as teacher, trainer, and mentor to the team. Promote team involvement and positivity.
- Must anticipate problems and take preventive action, as well as troubleshoot and solve problems that occur during operations.
- Identify and implement training necessary for a well-run operation and the development of the Customer Service Department. Provide others within the management team with tools to solve problems and improve processes
- Participate in departmental strategic planning - mission, goals, strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Effectively communicate directives/changes with all management.
- Process timesheets for the team and verify that all timesheets for agents are complete and accurate.
- Interview, hire, and maintain qualified agents to accomplish departmental and company objectives.
- Collaborate with management team to address business problems or enhance operations at both locations.
- Oversees all daily activities related to the admin department.
- Provide ongoing support and management of department agents, including coaching, motivating, evaluating, and disciplining.
- Intermediate experience level with MS Office Suite and Google Forms preferred.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Powered by JazzHR
Golden Customer Care