We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, creative, and compassionate, reliable leader to prepare meals for our residents. Required qualifications are as follows:
· Must be 18 years or older, with 3 or more years of experience working in a healthcare facility.
· Must have ServeSafe certificate
· Must be able to work various shifts and weekends.
· Must be able to perform various kitchen duties which include preparing therapeutic diets, supervising diet aides & maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen.
· Must apply in person (100 Smithfield Road, North Providence, RI)
· Competitive Salary, Vacation and Bonus Days
· Full Benefits Package including Health Plan, 401K Plan with Employer Match, and Life Insurance.
· Pleasant working conditions in a beautiful facility.
· An experienced management and ownership team dedicated to providing the resources our staff needs to succeed.