Regional Restaurant Group Sales Manager
Golden Corral Corporation Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently, we're seeking a remote Regional Sales Manager.
The Regional Sales Manager maintains existing accounts and acquires new accounts for catering and motor coach group sales in addition to assisting Catering Sales Managers (CSM) with qualified business-to-business leads. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the online motor coach information; growing system-wide annual motor coach sales; and implementing technology to streamline processes and services.
Sales Generation (30%)
- Review account success rates and work with Franchise Business Consultants to increase sales.
- Acquire new accounts for business-to-business catering and motor coach sales.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Strategic Integration and Legal Department on any contract, confidentiality agreement, amendments and addendums.
- Make recommendations for targeting specific industries.
- Ensure accurate tracking of each event.
- Develop and maintain account relationships.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Strategic Integration to set up new accounts in the system (discounts, codes, trackers).
- Schedule face-to-face annual reviews with each large account and any small accounts as necessary.
- Provide quarterly business reviews to each account. Review accounts with Sr. Manager of Strategic Integration once per quarter.
- Ensure compliance with PCI regulations regarding use of credit card information.
- Conduct monthly review of Lead Tracker and sales systems against targeted goals.
- Represent Golden Corral at key industry motor coach trade shows and actively solicit new motor coach group sales business.
- Submit travel requests and expected impact on business to Sr. Manager of Strategic Integration for approval prior to purchasing tickets and/or taking trip.
- Educate and provide coaching to CSM’s and coordinators to develop both business-to-business and motor coach accounts in their own markets.
- Oversee the motor coach certification for both new and existing restaurants.
- Ensure compliance with all expense and budget restrictions.
- Coordinate annual review and update of the Golden Corral location guide. Regularly update the motor coach pages on the website.
- Resolve any motor coach billing or booking issues in a 48-hour window.
- Maintain the database of group rates for all company and franchise restaurants. Adjust rates as needed.
- Conduct an annual review of rates.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred, Hospitality, Restaurant Management or equivalent experience. Proficiency in developing and implementing an off-premise dining strategy program and five years’ restaurant industry experience required. Successful candidates also possess strong presentation skills; outstanding organizational skills; exceptional people and soft skills; and effectively influence others to gain support and build cross-functional relationships. Position requires a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Benefits packages for this position include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) (Company Matching Program)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
Golden Corral Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Golden Corral Corporation