Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- Uniforms included
- Free meal every shift
- PPE provided by the company (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.)
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
At Golden Chick, Shift Leaders assist the management team in achieving restaurant operational goals, annual sales, and profit plan. They are responsible for the same duties as crew members, but in a leadership capacity by performing some of the same duties as the General and Assistant Manager, with the exception of the hiring and termination of crew members. Pay/Salary depends on experience.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Directs and supervises restaurant crew members on an assigned shift to ensure product quality, operational efficiency, and optimum guest service.
- Assists in planning and supervising completion of all job task assignments and ensures adherence to safety, food safety, sanitation and security procedures.
- Utilize all company-training tools to provide crew members with training.
- Assist the management team in maintaining restaurant equipment and facility per company guidelines; contacts General Manager to inform about needed repairs to equipment in the restaurant.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including but not limited to register and safe audits, the deposit(s) of company funds, proper accounting of restaurant funds, reporting of all guest and employee accidents. Investigates, resolves and responds to guest complaints.
- Attend regularly scheduled store and company meetings, training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.).
- Monitors the interior/exterior cleanliness of the restaurant at all times and initiates clean-up as needed.
- Performs other related activities in accordance with policies and procedures as assigned by management.
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- At least 6 months restaurant experience preferred
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to perceive and react to the needs of others.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read company instructions, orders on-screen/receipts and written materials.
- Ability to operate the cash register, basic mathematical skills.
- Must pass Shift/Team Leader training and be certified.
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
Why Work Here?At Golden Chick we know great team members make us successful and our success hinges on them. We like to have fun, serve our communities and make customers happy. We provide training and advancement opportunities. We are seeking only excited, happy, self-motivated people who love to work with others as a team.
Great, fun to work with, team, room for growth
Oklahoma City, OK