HR Generalist (Bilingual-Spanish)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Golden Bolt is the fulfillment end of Golden Hippo. We're proud to be the connecting link between the company and its customers, delivering cutting-edge wellness solutions safely to customers all over the country — and across the globe.
We're Looking For A: Bilingual HR Generalist
Location: Memphis, TN
The Golden Difference. How are we different from other companies?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for no cost on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You're part owner of Golden Bolt)
- 401k retirement contribution with company matching up to 3.5%
- 10 days of paid vacation, 6 days of paid sick time plus holidays
- Massive room for professional growth and results-based pay increases
- Actually fun team-building events
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provides full cycle Human Resources Support to our Memphis, TN Fulfillment Center.
- Executes people initiatives and provides internal employee support.
- Fosters our thriving culture and continues to make our Memphis facility an amazing place to work.
- Supports the recruiting and selection process, onboarding and training. Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level to mid-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Acts as point of contact for all Leave of Absence matters and transactions.
- Creates and supports onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and processes.
- Supports the development of positive employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Provides coaching and counseling to employees and managers on a variety of people matters.
- Acts as the liaison between Golden Bolt and the parent company's HR organization, and helps execute/implement people programs and initiatives at the local level from performance management, employee surveys, bonus programs, etc.
- Supports all payroll, HRIS and reporting related tasks as needed.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, including OSHA, LOA administration, EEOC, and W/C.
- May take on additional responsibilities and tasks as needed.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - oriented on results.
- Experience working in a collaborative group environment as well as individually
- Experience working with employment agencies (high volume)
- Deadline driven and resourceful with ability to take direction
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Bilingual required
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice to Job Applicants.
Get fresh HR Link jobs daily straight to your inbox!