- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Production Manager
Reports to: Director of Production
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
Location: New York
We are looking for a qualified Production Manager to manage our Production Team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a Production Manager, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Conducts in-process quality check and takes necessary actions for non-compliance
- Understands quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and vision
- Monitor team performance and report on hourly metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Controls and instrumentation experience
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Work in a fast-paced controlled environment
- Work with chemicals, oils, and sharp objects
- Processing quality experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to manage changes in working schedule
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Management
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer Golden Bloom Pharms Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Golden Bloom Pharms, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Golden Bloom Pharms, Inc.