- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan, Garubo & Bell, P.C. is an experienced team of legal professionals who specialize in insurance defense representation, with a focus on complex litigation. We represent local, national, and international clients throughout the state and federal Courts of New York and New Jersey. We are looking to add an experienced Billing Specialist. As part of our team, you will leverage your prior work experience assisting in all aspects of the Firm's Billing Department including, but not limited to matter intake, legal billing, resolving payment discrepancies, accounts receivable/payable, reconciliation of past-due accounts, and analytics.
This role is based in our Bridgewater, NJ office with a hybrid work schedule. If you are a team player with a can-do attitude, apply to be part of our firm.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience/skills:
- Proficiency in integrated case management/billing platforms (Tabs/PracticeMaster preferred)
- Proficiency in web based legal ebilling platforms, including Legal-X, Tymetrix 360 and Counselink
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Proven ability to work independently with active listening, verbal and communication skills and engage with co-workers to get the job done.
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proficient in managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and 401K plan.
GRSLBG&B is an Equal Opportunity Employe
Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan & Garubo, P.C.
AddressBridgewater Township, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan & Garubo, P.C.