- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are the leading provider of luxury fenestration and are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-versed and reliable individual with a degree in business administration and a major in HR. This position serves as the main Human Resources point of contact. The HR Generalist will provide support to the leadership and employees with respect to all areas of Human Resources.
· Main point of contact for all Human Resource related topics
· Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
· Handle Health Insurance related tasks, main contact for health insurance provider
· Interact with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it
relates to current and future talent needs, retention, and succession planning; interact and coordinate with external recruiters
· Conduct background checks and employee eligibility verifications
· Schedule new hire orientation
· Implement employee recognition programs
· Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, supervisors and third parties
· Provide support and guidance to management, and other staff when sensitive questions and issues arise
· Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
· Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure
Goldbrecht attracts and retains top talent
· Support learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees; support
supervisors in performing the regular reviews of their team members
· Review, track and document compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best
practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance; interact with Goldbrecht’s in-house counsel accordingly
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Major in HR
· 5+ years of related experience
· Familiar with handling ADP's payroll system
· In-depth knowledge of California state and federal employment and labor laws
· Knowledge of government compliance requirements
· Experienced in all general HR functions such as associate relations, training and development, performance management,
establishing HR standards etc.
· Software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills
· Certification from Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or HR Certificate Institute (HRCI) is a plus
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more than 10-20 miles per day. If you are interested in working in our team, please contact us by sending us your resume.
Goldbrecht LLC provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world's slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of world famous and award-winning architects.
Goldbrecht LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great leadership, great benefits, successful company
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Goldbrecht LLC