Maintenance Technician $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking for a highly skilled and experienced building Maintenance Technician to join our team of professionals. Maintenance mechanics are responsible for the maintenance operations related to apartment home upkeep and turns.
This position has the potential to earn over $2K per year in commissions! Also, it pays to stay – receive a 50% discount on rent; you'll never find a better commute!
***When you apply please upload a copy of your resume and any certifications: EPA, HVAC or CPO.***
On any given day you will:
- Perform regular maintenance of residential apartment homes and other areas on the property to include building exteriors, building interiors and public areas.
- Perform small appliance, plumbing, electrical and other repairs in residential apartment homes and other areas on the property.
- Be available for emergency calls and respond to those according to the company's policy on after-hour emergency calls.
- other duties per job description.
These are the skills you will need:
- Possess strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented.
- Great customer service skills.
- Experience: Minimum of one years of multifamily facilities/apartment maintenance (property management).
- Experience with electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
- Must be EPA certified.
- Exceptional safety skills.
- Possession of personal tools, required.
- Possession of personal vehicle, preferred.
- Able to work weekends, as needed, required
- Able to travel to another property in same region.
- Able to push, pull and lift over 50lbs.
- Able stand, bend, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of equipment functions, appliances, and ladders.
Who we are:
GoldOller Real Estate Investments is a growing real estate investment company that acquires, develops, and operates multifamily communities throughout the country. The firm has been phenomenally successful over the years and currently owns and diligently manages approximately 40,000 units across 12 states, representing over $2.6 billion in assets under management.
What makes our team successful?
Our commitment and strides to stand out, think creatively and do things from our own perspective and expertise! If you are looking for a career path that includes growth and having a sense of purpose, then this is your new “home”!
Perks and Benefits That We Offer…
GoldOller believes in a healthy work life balance. Keeping our employees in mind, here is a list of a few benefits we offer:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off in the first year of service (grows with tenure)
- A Celebrate YOU Day (To use at your leisure, for any special occasion)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (available after 60 days of employment)
- Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account (up to $3K per calendar year)
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 50% Rental Discount at all GoldOller Communities (for qualified employees and 20% for qualified family members)
- All-Inclusive Access to all GoldOller Property Amenities: Swimming pools, GO Chat facilities, Wellness Classes, and Fitness Centers
- Company Paid Certifications and Licensing
- And so much more!
Visit us at www.goldoller.com for more details!
Want to learn more about the GO culture? Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/goldoller+tv.
Location: The Seasons
GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Real EstateView all jobs at GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Get fresh Building Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.