- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A great company, that treats their employees like family, GoldOller offer great perks and benefits like employee rental discounts, competitive pay, and so much more!
This position has the potential to earn over $1,000 per month in commissions!!!
We are seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Leasing Consultant to join our team of professionals. The GoldOller Leasing Consultant is often times the first person our residents and customers come into contact with and as such is required to provide excellent customer services to all future and current residents. Their primary responsibility is to lease vacant apartment homes within the community and assist in marketing the property to the public. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do, but enhance the entire work experience.
- Maintain occupancy standards at the highest level achievable and provide the maximum level of service to the residents
- Maintain minimum 25% closing ratio
- Maximize occupancy through sales techniques and customer service
- Assist in community advertising preparation and maintain required online postings
- Prepare, certify and maintain complete resident files in RealPage OneSite system
- Assist in showing units and screen applicants in RealPage OneSite
- Assist in certifying residents' income
- Prepare all lease agreements with all necessary addendums in RealPage OneSite
- Maintain records of rental levels of comparable units in surrounding areas
- Assist in maintaining the physical appearance of the community
- Maintain professional communication with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies
- Answer the phone and greet residents and visitors pleasantly and professionally
- Strong sales background and out-going personality
- Must-Have OneSite Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of basic office practices, procedures and equipment e.g. telephone, fax, copier and computer
- Ability to work well with and troubleshoot resident/client issues
- Education: High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year of leasing consultant or customer service or related experience.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus!
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday, as needed.
GoldOller Real Estate Investments
AddressUpper Marlboro, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at GoldOller Real Estate Investments