- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking to start your career and get your foot in the door, the best decision would be to go with a company that will invest in your professional growth AND has tons of upward movement potential.
We are that company! GoldOller has a great company culture with amazing perks like employee rental discounts, flexible schedules, paid certifications and so much more!
We are currently in search of detail orientated, organized Administrative Assistant for our property in Fort Wayne, IN.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the general manager and assist with management of office and maintenance files.
On any given day the Administrative Assistant will do one or all of the following:
- Answer phones
- Compose and mail documents
- Maintain professional communication with employees, residents, and others.
- Maintain files and paperwork (paper and electronic)
- Data Entry
- File audits
- Work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects.
- Availability to work weekends, as needed
- other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this Position:
- High School diploma, required. Associates Degree, preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong communication, organizational and literacy in writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make informed decisions, independently
Visit www.goldoller.com to learn more!
GoldOller Real Estate Investments
AddressFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Get fresh DOOR Installation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.