We are looking for energetic, hardworking and adventurous folks to provide an outstanding narrative on Alaska. In this position, you will meet guests at the docks and safely transport them to our summer sled dog camp. Drive along the Alaska coastline, through old-growth forest and historic mining site. Deliver an informative narrative on Alaska history, flora and fauna and prepare guests for an outstanding adventure with mushers and sled dogs.
· 23 years and older
· Clean driving record
· Provide a current Department of Transportation (DOT) card
· Pass pre-employment and random drug test
· Valid CPR and First Aid certifications
· Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
· Greeting and helping guests on the van
· Driving guest from cruise ship dock to camp while providing a narrated tour
· Helping in camp with duties as assigned
· Expediter errands for camp
Housing is offsite with a nominal fee of $350 per month for double occupancy.