Supervisor Table Games - Sign on Bonus!
Gold Country Casino Resort Oroville, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,050 Daily
- - $200 Sign on Bonus!
- $100 on your 30th day
- $100 on your 90th day
- - 3% Match on 401K - available to all team members!
- Full Time Team Member eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance benefits on 30th day!
- Valued at $1050
- - GREAT tips!
- - Full Time Team Members eligible for generous PTO package!
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Table Games Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for implementing and ensuring that all operations of Casino Table Games and Team Member performances are in compliance with the Casino’s objectives and goals and Gaming regulations. This position is empowered to make discretionary decisions regarding Class III gaming activities in the Table Games Department including Poker.
• Responsible for supervising the operation of specified amount of Table Games, including opening or closing tables when necessary.
• Assists in training and evaluation of Table Games Team Members.
• Maintains the highest quality standards in all areas of customer service, hospitality and developing players.
• Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace. Maintains appropriate game spread, limits and staffing.
• Maintains proper game protection on all games.
• Makes recommendation and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all Table Games Team Members on assigned shift in a fair and equitable manner.
• Informs the Director of Gaming Operations, Table Games Manager, Casino Floor Managers, CFO and Surveillance of all noteworthy, suspicious or unusual activity. Facilitates the flow of information throughout the casino to the appropriate personnel.
• Coaches Team Member in his/her control to maintain and/or improve on expected levels of performance, promotion and productivity by using positive motivation.
• Is familiar with Pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks i.e., fills, credits, player tracking, and monitors the same for the Pit Clerk and Dealers.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (Tribal, Federal, State Compact, etc.) as well as the Casino’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Responsible for maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and ethical business conduct.
• Ensures management of department by fostering and encouraging positive interaction between Team Members, management and guests.
• Ensures Table Game Team Members are portraying an excitable, approachable and friendly demeanor to encourage more player interaction
• Be accountable for and fully utilize EDGE, our guest experience program, with each guest interaction.
• Keep pace with completing internal EDGE observations, including coaching Team Members and data entry of weekly snapshots.
• Other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises the activities all Dealers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or GED. Two to five years’ experience in casino operations required. Experience in all game types currently offered. Minimum of two years table games experience preferred with progressive supervisory experience.
Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be computer- literate.
Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies and staff. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations. Effective interpersonal skills required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in a all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and deals with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to maintain visual attention and mental concentration needed to perform assigned duties in highly disruptive conditions. Must be detail orientated and possess organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and listen. The Team Member frequently is required to stand for extended periods in one position. Team Member is required to sit/stand and use hands and finger coordination, handle, or feel objects with continuous wrist, hand, arm and finger motion and dexterity. The Team Member is required to reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases to loud. The casino floor is a smoking environment and the Team Member must be able to tolerate tobacco smoke.
Native American Preference
Gold Country Casino Resort
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Gold Country Casino Resort