F&B Server - Sign on Bonus!
Gold Country Casino Resort Oroville, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,050 Daily
The Gold Country Casino Resort Food & Beverage Division is looking for Rock Star Food & Beverage Servers to join our Award-Winning TEAM and its Mission. If you’re looking to up your game, and be a part of something truly special in the region, then we are looking for you!
- - $200 Sign on Bonus!
- $100 on your 30th day
- $100 on your 90th day
- - 3% Match on 401K - available to all team members!
- Full Time Team Member eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance benefits on 30th day! (Valued at $1050)
- - GREAT tips!
- - Full Time Team Members eligible for generous PTO package!
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, performs the prompt and proper service of meals while attending to patrons in the dining room. We are seeking energetic Team Members who exhibit a genuine spirit of Hospitality and strive to provide a warm and lasting impression on our guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES ASSIGNED:
- Practice and Promote ALL applicable food service health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Assist in seating guests and distributing menus.
- Describe and explain the products on the menu along with daily specials.
- Engage guests with thoughtful questions, LISTEN to and identify their preferences and sell accordingly.
- Record guest orders correctly, noting any special requests or food-related allergies.
- Relay order to kitchen in a timely manner and deliver courses from kitchen to guests.
- Provide attentive service throughout the dining experience to monitor additional requests and/or determine when meal has been completed. May assist in the clearing of used dishes and items.
- Total and deliver an accurate bill to our guests and refer them to cashier for payment.
- May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee and perform other services as determined by the Shift Supervisor.
- Help keep the restaurant service area clean and tidy.
- Collaborate with everyone on the restaurant TEAM, front and back of house, to ensure a high-quality service experience.
- Keep up to date on Casino and restaurant promotions and encourage our guests to enjoy them as conversation permits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must pass initial drug screening, background investigation and random drug tests. Applicant must obtain training on food safety and responsible beverage service of the Casino’s choosing.
- Strong commitment to guest service and “selling” versus “order taking”
- Strong time and task management skills
- Commitment to professionalism and composure at all times
- Ability to take initiative, finding thoughtful and creative ways to problem solve through adverse situations
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
Native American Preference
Gold Country Casino Resort
FoodView all jobs at Gold Country Casino Resort