F&B Hospitality Specialist / Server (Fine Dining)
- Posted: over a month ago
F&B Hospitality Specialist / Server
Gold Country Casino Resort is excited to announce the return of our Fine Dining Experience and are seeking team members to be part of this experience.
Now seeking Servers with a passion for the art of hospitality and presentation for the return of our fine dining establishment, Safire!
These positions will be instrumental in creating an environment of luxury that captivates and wows our guests from the moment they walk through the door. This is your opportunity to join a likeminded team focused on providing a top tier dining experience that will exceed customers’ expectations. Our ideal candidates will be a well-spoken individual that takes pride in flawless execution of our service standards. (Training Provided)
- 3% Match on 401K - available to all team members!
- Full Time Team Member eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance benefits on 90th day!
- GREAT opportunity for tips!
- Full Time Team Members eligible for generous PTO package!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each guest
2. Providing engaging table service
3. Understand and provide sequence of service
4. Maintain table appearance
5. Guide the guest through menu choices and pairings
6. Maintain a safe and clean working environment
7. Perform side work and end-of-shift closeout tasks
1. Exhibit strong multitasking abilities
2. Possess a diligent work ethic
3. Must exhibit a professional demeanor
4. Display the ability to forecast and anticipate the needs of our guests and the restaurant
5. Must be available for during hours of operation on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Fine dining experience desired but not required.
This position requires availability to work on weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Native American Preference
Gold Country Casino Resort
FoodView all jobs at Gold Country Casino Resort