1356 Sr. ETL Dev/Data Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Camarillo, CA, US
Requisition ID: 1356
Data Engineers will be responsible for transformation and modernization of enterprise data solutions on Cloud Platforms integrating Azure services and 3rd party data technologies. Data Engineer will work closely with a multidisciplinary agile team to build high quality data pipelines driving analytic solutions.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Essential Functions Statement
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting our clients envision, design, and deploy data engineering workloads as part of our solutions. As part of a small, dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to multiple phases of the solution life cycle including designing and implementing models and processes for large-scale datasets used for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive purposes
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements.
- Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow charts for execution of programming.
- Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially Spark and AWS, Azure or GCP Methods.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in Azure cloud platform.
- Assist in the migration from on-prem SQL Server data analytics platform to MS Azure cloud platform.
- Work as part of a team to build upon ingestion framework to intake new data sources.
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients.
- Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
- BA/BS in computer science, mathematics, information management, business, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in SQL
- 4+ years of experience in Cloud Platforms: Azure or AWS or GCP
- 4+ years of experience in Python and Pyspark
- 4+ years of experience in Synapse highly preferred
- Experience using SQL, dB Visualizer, AWS, Azure, Cloud technologies
- Experience with Power BI or similar data visualization tools
- knowledge of HL7 v2, HL7 CDA and FHIR interface mapping highly preferred
- Exposure to non-relational databases and tools, such as Cassandra, JSON, JAVA, Python, and Spark
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare interoperability and patient data aggregation
- Ability to effectively communicate, at times in a non-technical language, with customers at all levels of the organization.
Powered by JazzHR
Gold Coast Health Plan
TechnologyView all jobs at Gold Coast Health Plan