Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (2nd or 3rd shift)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $36 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Gold Bond Building Products, a leading manufacturer of Drywall in North America, is currently looking for Industrial Maintenance Mechanics at its Long Beach, CA. manufacturing facility (2nd or 3rd shift) National Gypsum Company, located in the Port of Long Beach, is a division of the second largest producer of gypsum wallboard in the United States. In addition to wallboard, the company produces interior finishing products and is one of 30 National Gypsum plants across the nation.
POSITION: INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (2nd or 3rd shift)
National Gypsum Company Job Description
Title of position -Mechanic A
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and pipeline distribution systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Position Qualifications
- Be able to comply with all safety requirements including PPE, JSA, SOP
- Knowledge of proper use of basic hand tools
- Occasional lifting to 100LBS
- Occasional work to heights of 100 ft
- Occasional work at temperatures from 25° F to 200° F
- Ability to work all shifts and weekends
- Demonstrate proficiency in ability to work un-supervised.
- Trouble shoot machine issues
- Fabricate guarding and parts
- Become proficient at starting up and shutting down plant utility systems
- Maintain process equipment to include Mills, Calcydines, mixers, pumps and pneumatic systems.
- Complete preventative measure tasks in a timely manner
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled maintenance repairs in a cost effective/timely manner.
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Gold Bond Building LLC (NGC)
1850 Pier B StLong Beach, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?