- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our Mission is to "Goettlize" the Nation! We create careers, not jobs. If you have the same vision and values as us; Excellence, Action, Growth, and Innovation; we have the perfect career for you!
We do things the right way, not the easy way! If you do too, you will enjoy the benefits of joining our team. We offer benefits and perks not common in this industry. As winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018, 2019 & 2020 and other industry, national and local awards, advancing your career with Goettl will help you to achieve higher levels of personal financial and professional success.
The Information Technology Coordinator regularly maintains the Company's technological Software Licenses. They are responsible for ensuring counts are accurate for all locations and track costs per licensed employee. IT Coordinator will also work in administrative support of IT Projects.
- Collaborate with Branch POC's and MSP on mobile device tracking and inventory
- Track Software Subscription Costs for Managed Licensing and Internal Licensing
- Maintain/Update IT Guides and Documentation
- Update Goettl Hub and IT Department SharePoint sites
- Support IT Director in Vendor management contracts and assessments
- Work with Accounting on head counts for additional licensing
- Work with AP on Mobile Device billing, cost center allocation and disconnect 0% usage lines
- Develop financial tracking of IT License costs per location
Meet or exceed the following daily budgeted KPIs:
- Track and Manage Mobile Devices
- Track License Costs by Software
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management
- Excellent knowledge of Excel sheets, Pivot Tables and Financial Reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- All work will be performed the right way, not the easy way
- All work will be performed according to the company's policies and standards
- Immediate manager will be notified of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable timeframe
- Client and company information will be held strictly confidential
- In all actions, abide by our company's vision and values of Excellence, Action, Growth and Innovation
Physical Demands: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Prolonged periods standing, speaking, and communicating both written and verbal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these position specific essential functions.
Goettl is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Goettl is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goettl are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goettl will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Goettl encourages applicants of all ages.
Do you want to be part of an award-winning team that you can be proud of? Do you want to be in control of how much you make? Then we are the company for you. You hear Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing on the radio all the time. So does everyone else.
Goettl Air Conditioning & PlumbingWhy Work Here?
We Do Things The Right Way, Not The East Way!
The Goettl name has been recognized for excellence in heating and air conditioning installation and service for over eight decades, since originally established by Gust and Adam Goettl. Goettl has succeeded and prospered through seven decades of business and technology changes and transitions. Do you want to be part of an award-winning team that you can be proud of? Do you want to be in control of how much you make? Then we are the company for you. You hear Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing on the radio all the time. So does everyone else.
AddressLas Vegas, NV