- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Experienced Production Welder
Heavy Truck Equipment
Godwin Manufacturing Company is looking for experienced production welders. Successful candidate should have competent knowledge of various types of welding systems. Must have MIG welding experience. Certification is not required. Pay is based on what you produce.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- Calculate and measure the dimensions of parts to be welded.
- Inspect structures or materials to be welded.
- Weld materials according to blueprint specifications.
- Monitor the welding process and adjust heat as necessary.
- Ensure quality meets company standards
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Medical/Rx Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans (optional)
- Teladoc (free with health plan enrollment)
- Discount Plan for Most Imaging & Surgical Procedures (free with health plan enrollment)
- Flexible Spending Account (optional)
- Dependent Care Account (optional)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan (optional)
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan for You and Your Dependents (optional)
- EOE Employer
Please email resume to Jenny Powell, HR Manager at Godwin Manufacturing Company (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop by and complete an application onsite at 17665 US Highway 421 South, Dunn, NC 28334. Interviews are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Godwin Manufacturing CompanyDunn, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.