Overall responsibility of selling Firm services to potential clients. ******Looking for all shifts (8am to 5pm or 12 to 8pm or 1 to 9pm) and evening shift (4pm - 12am) ********$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS**********
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Intake Reps work in a call center environment answering incoming calls to vet potential clients to determine if the firm can assist them
- Answer/Respond to all potential client phone or email leads by phone, email or text.
- Speak to all potential clients and gather information regarding the assistance they need, client personal experiences history.
- Explaining Attorney Fees and Services to new clients
- Handle case set-up to include: Needles data entry, attaching of client folder, police report request, attaching photos received from clients, sending clinic referrals, sending Fee Agreements to clients for signature.
- Set up initial treatment appointment with physicians for clients.
- Locate clinic providers for areas outside of our general provider list and occasionally send LOP’s to these non-friendly providers.
- Serve as a contact for client communication prior to client being assigned a Case Manager.
- Convert phone leads into Firm sign-ups and maintain expected 60% quota.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· HS Diploma or GED
Call Center experience (3 years experience)
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience
· Excellent customer service skills with a minimum of 3 years experience
· Excellent decision making skills
· Needles Software experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to multi-tasks in a high volume call center environment
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Excellent data entry skills (Accuracy a MUST)
· Must have open flexibility to work all shifts, including evening and weekends
*EXCELLENT verbal & written communication
*Extreme passion for helping people through excellent service
Solutions Thinking Individuals
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
· Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer screen 90% of the assigned shift
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone with or without accommodations