Godsey Martin is seeking an Investigator with a strong sense of justice and helping people. As an Investigator, you will represent the Firm as a Brand Ambassador in the community while signing up cases. This position places you in the middle of the action, interacting with potential clients, new clients, attorneys, and other staff. Investigators are 100% people oriented and dedicated to the front-line business needs while out in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive & Respond to F2F request of potential clients in the field to obtain MVA data and sell client on company services.
- Maintain required conversion rate of 60% sells.
- Draft contracts for pending clients for presentation, which includes explaining terms, processes, fee agreements, timelines, and obtaining client signatures on Contract &Fee Agreements.
- Handle field investigations, which includes obtain scene photos, photos of property damage & bodily injuries, interviewing witnesses, and obtaining any videos available and attaching them to the cases they belong to.
- Retrieving police records for various client cases within your geographic area.
- Assist with police record data entry to include picking up police reports in the field.
- Following up with clients in NFA status, to obtain signed Contract & Fee Agreement in to include providing additional sells to close the client and answering client questions.
- Picking up settlement checks from insurance companies.
- Maintain a clean work vehicle and compliance with company policies relevant to company vehicle.
- Being on call for after hours or holiday F2F request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· HS Diploma or GED
· Must have & maintain a satisfactory driving record at all times
· Ability to convert leads into sign-ups
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent decision-making skills
· Needles Software experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to multi-tasks
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Excellent data entry skills (Accuracy a MUST)
· Must be able to work evening and weekends
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
· Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer screen 90% of the assigned shift
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone with or without accommodations