Title Insurance: Commercial Operations Manager -NJ
- Posted: 19 days ago
A large, well established Title Company is hiring an experienced Commercial Title Operations Manager with a minimum of 3- 5 years experience in managing title operations– along with proven success and extensive knowledge and experience in managing title operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all departments & personnel for assigned areas to include opening & processing files, supervising the closing & post-closing functions and recording of appropriate documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations of escrow and Title Company: Supervise title functions, including title review, title clearing, and title insurance binder/final policy issuance
- Supervise Closing/Escrow functions, including file opening, file tracking, party/lender coordination, settlement package preparation, document execution and closing, disbursement of funds, and recording of appropriate documents.
- Effectively work with Client to ensure a smooth settlement process from title to post closing
- Manage the state auditing responsibilities to ensure all requirements are being meet by Clients staff
- Develops and maintains on-going relationships with real-estate firms, builders and mortgage lenders to facilitate penetration of title orders for the company.
- Hire, train and supervise escrow and title production employees and teams
- Develop and maintain operational workflow for all segments of business, including implementation of transactional software and transactional processes
- Create procedures for employee functions and standards of operation
- Establish and implement company practices and procedures to ensure compliance with state law regulations
- Coordinated with state agencies and underwriters to determine appropriate courses of action and best practices
- Promote Client in local and regional business community
- Initiate and build relationships with local and regional real estate agents/brokers, lenders, and other potential clients of Client via networking, attending workshops, holding seminars, and other business development-related techniques
Fast paced position in a great work environment, benefits available. Highly organized applicants preferred. Excellent Pay. A great opportunity for the right person! Drop us a line if interested.
Godot Consulting Group
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?