This position will be working remote (location flexible).
A Senior Business Consultant is to provide business consulting and training services to customers in support of their Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI)/SyteLine ERP system. A Senior Business Consultant may also provide other consulting services, which may be unrelated CSI/SyteLine (e.g. manufacturing best practices, business process re-engineering, etc.).
· Execute and implement project plans
· Remote and on-site client interaction
· Develop deliverable documentation for customers
· End user training
· Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
· Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
· Test plan development
· System testing
· Internal and external status reporting
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine versions 10,9 or 8 experience required
- 3+ years of CSI/SyteLine product experience utilizing skills in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of consulting or business analyst experience in manufacturing environment
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing
- ERP Implementation experience
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expertise required
- The position requires at least 50% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Why Work Here?Since 1984, Godlan has worked with Discrete Manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Godlan has successfully implemented hundreds of enterprise manufacturing systems and performed countless data conversions. We have deep domain expertise and knowledge of best practices working with customers worldwide. Godlan consultants know the manufacturing industry, understand the challenges, and have first-hand experience with solving complex performance problems. Results.... On Time and On Budget. www.godlan.com
Godlan won an award “Champion of Work/Life Integration” for offering innovative benefits so employee's can balance work and personal life!