Position available on 3rd shift - Starting rate is $16.00 with an aggressive growth schedule.
Inspects and tests parts for conformance to specifications using x-ray technology.
- Inspects/tests parts for assigned area in accordance with standard operating procedures and part specific work instructions.
- Loads and unloads parts into machinery.
- Comprehends and applies GW protocols to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Follows assigned standard operating procedures for handling rejected parts.
- Makes qualitative and quantitative decisions on assigned parts’ cycles.
- Discusses/summarizes inspection results. May recommend necessary corrective actions, preventative actions and or continuous improvements.
- Observes and monitors production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications.
- May be required to drive tow motor.
- Complies with all department safety regulations.
- May provide administrative assistance in plant as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma or GED.
Prefer at least 2 years experience in a quality/inspection/testing role. Must have good math skills. Must have an understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent attention to detail. Analytical thinker with the ability to apply logic to analyze information. Ability to work well independently.
Plant environment can be hot in summer and cold in winter.
Must be able to manually lift up 45 pounds and use lift assists for parts weighing as much as 200 pounds. Must be able to pass visual acuity exam.
Why Join Our Team? Full time hires enjoy Competitive Compensation and Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401-k, Friendly Work Environment, Small Company Feel, Paid Time Off in the First Year, Paid Holidays, Company Events
Godfrey & Wing, LLC
Why Work Here?We are a global manufacturer of engineered equipment, products and services for vacuum impregnation and surface preparation. An ISO 9001/TS 16949 registered company, Godfrey & Wing serves manufacturers by sealing porous materials and providing surface preparation methods for strengthening materials or promoting adhesion. We also build custom equipment to support our sealant processes. Please visit us at: www.Godfreywing.com for more information about our company. Why Join Our Team? Full time hires enjoy Competitive Compensation and Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401-k, Friendly Work Environment, Small Company Feel, Paid Time Off in the First Year, Paid Holidays, Company Events
Godfrey & Wing innovations are made possible through its culture. That culture begins with the company’s employees.