Administrative Assistant / Purchasing & Distribution
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN DA CREW! Be A Part of The Family!
What makes us "Uniquely Godfathers"? Our values! Family First, High Work Ethic, Honesty, Fun! The connotation of the name "Godfather" implies family and caring.
This position will be responsible for a wide variety of activities in the Procurement Department and will require an individual who can demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail; the capacity to handle multiple assignments with similar deadlines; communicate effectively in writing or verbally and be a self-starter who can recognize how to move projects forward with minimal to no direction. Must enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment and be adaptable and flexible.
- Work with Suppliers and Distributors on quarterly promotions
- Send quarterly promotion letters to Distributors
- Maintain the master contacts lists for all Procurement and Distribution vendors
- Update distributor product cost analysis monthly
- Receive and file distributor reports
- Conduct and update pricing audits
- Retain the master list of Certificates of Insurance for all vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Maintain various department spreadsheets
- Assist with departmental news updates for publications to franchisees
- Conduct quoting process for store equipment and present for approval
- Order supplies for the corporate office
- Evaluate outside vendors and suppliers for office for best prices
- Source items for purchase as directed
- Ensure that the corporate location is in good condition with assistance from facilities.
- Assist Distribution Manager as needed
- Assist Facilities Manager as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
High School Diploma or equivalent
Associates Degree preferred
Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
CAD software experience a plus
Previous Experience with:
Contracts and contractors
BusinessView all jobs at Godfather's Pizza