The Goddard School is a premiere preschool for children from six weeks to six years are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the F.L.EX.SM Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development. Our program for exceptional early childhood education, ensures children have fun while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.
The Goddard School,an early childhood education center, is currently seeking a qualified part-time Assistant Preschool Teacher.
We are looking for a fun and energetic part-time Floater Teacher for our school. Schedule: 8:15 am to 5:15 pm
Our Teachers work together to:
* Meeting the individual's needs of the children
* Parent communication.
* Participation in staff and training meetings.
* Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
* Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
* Implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
* Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
* Building teamwork.
* Using assessment tools.
* Committing to continuing education.
Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Teacherscreate a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation based on experience, education and certifications.
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Floater Teacher Qualifications
* Mandatory: 6 Early Childhood Education Units (Including Infants & Toddlers).
* Prior classroom experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
* Strong written and communication skills
The Goddard School offers competitive compensationbased on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Child Care Experience preferred: 1 year (preferred)
* Mandatory: 6Early Childhood Education Units (including Infants and Toddlers).