The Goddard School is a premiere preschool for children from six weeks to six years are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the F.L.EX.SM Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development. Our program for exceptional early childhood education, ensures children have fun while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.
The Goddard School,an early childhood education center, is currently seeking qualified Co-Lead Preschool Teacher.
We are looking for fun and energetic Co-Lead Teachers for our school.
Our Teachers work together to:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children
- Parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Building teamwork.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education.
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education, and certifications.
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Co-Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- Mandatory: 12 Early Childhood Education Units (Infants & Toddlers a plus)
- Prior classroom experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Medical Insurance
- Child Care Experience preferred: 1 year
- Mandatory: 12 Early Childhood Education Units (Infants and Toddlers a plus)