Warehouse Team Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD
Gobble is an innovative meal service delivering freshly prepped dinner kits that can be prepared at home in just 15 minutes. Our sous chefs do the prep work, so that busy households spend less time in the kitchen and more time with family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is now available nation-wide, and is a fast-growing business that is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
We are looking for passionate, hardworking and reliable individuals to help us lead teams of 15+ full-time associates to package food items and meal kits. You will be responsible for the execution of your team’s daily plan and ensuring all team members are complying to company processes and procedures. Our team leaders not only bring love to food for our customers but also help create a working environment that is safe, fun, and fulfilling.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Flawlessly execute best practices and SOPs, hold team members accountable; escalate discrepancies to Warehouse Manager when necessary.
- Train new hires and/or temporary team members and ensure development of the team and training of critical roles.
- Consistently meet deadlines and production efficiency rates.
- Own team safety practices, ensure that all team members are following policy and procedures, immediately correcting/reporting any potential risk and maintaining a safe working environment 100% of the time.
- Ensure complete accuracy in every shipment while maintaining all quality standards.
- Motivate and challenge the team to achieve and exceed daily production goals, quality standards, team goals, all while creating an environment of respect and engagement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of entry level supervisor experience, in a food production environment a plus.
- High School diploma required.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Clear understanding of a warehouse distribution environment.
- Ability to understand and follow established processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Keen eye for quality; detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgement, delegate work and escalate issues as needed.
- Punctuality to all scheduled shifts: timely, reliable and regular attendance is required.
- Bilingual - English / Spanish speaking a plus
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
What You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation, up to $20 hour based on experience
- Employee Discount Program
- Health and Dental benefits*
- Paid sick leave & vacation
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Gobble
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?