Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
How would you like to work for a company that is focused on employee satisfaction? (And truly follows through on that promise.)
How about a $3000 incentive to take a week off every three years? Yes, you read that right...we will PAY you to unplug for a week!
Want to find out about more of the employee perks at the Goal Family of Companies? Apply for our Customer Service Representative position. This position works 8-5 Monday-Friday with 12 (TWELVE!) paid holidays per year.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Goal and its family of companies have been named “Best Places to Work” by the San Diego Business Journal since 2015.
Goal Solutions (“Goal”) is an innovative consumer finance company that uses data analytics and technology to deliver strategic solutions for asset management and loan servicing. We’re vested in the success of our clients, which include investors, insurance companies, originators, banks, hedge funds, colleges, and universities. We build our business on establishing lasting relationships, and our clients trust us to thoughtfully guide their investment decisions, service their loan portfolios, manage their returns and asset performance, and always act in their best interest. Led by an executive team with decades of experience in consumer loans, Goal manages over $22B in consumer assets.
Launch Servicing (“Launch”), formed in 2018, is a Loan Servicing platform that works with some of the largest and most prestigious lenders in the world. The company was created to help simplify the servicing process for borrowers and is dedicated to providing the latest technology so that borrowers can easily navigate the loan repayment process. Our goal is simple - provide an exceptional borrower experience driven by technology and industry experience.
The Customer Service Representative role consists of major areas of responsibilities which may include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, responding to emails, and performing administrative projects. Inbound calls primarily consist of borrowers inquiring about the servicing of their consumer loan account. Outbound calls primarily consist of returning voice mails and calling borrowers to inform or remind them of their repayment options. The Customer Service Representative will have a high attention to detail to follow various sets of rules and regulations regarding consumer loans held across multiple Clients. Administrative responsibilities primarily include procedural tasks such as recording and tracking documents, phone call or email follow-up and special fact gathering assignments as needed.
- Perform responsibilities following standard operating procedures to meet or exceed documented service level goals.
- Have a high degree of awareness and understanding of information security.
- Answer inbound calls and reach first touch resolution on borrower questions or issues.
- Make outbound calls to respond to customer voice mails, provide loan updates, and provide options or counseling to borrowers in need of repayment assistance.
- Respond to customer emails and mail.
- Record customer interactions, open/close activities in system of record.
- Perform administrative functions such as document tracking and recording, payment tracking and recording, legal tracking and reporting, and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Follow and understand all compliance and operational guidelines to ensure major areas of responsibilities are completed to compliance guidelines and standards.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- 2+ years working in customer service position performing phone and administrative responsibilities; consumer finance or student loan experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience.
- Ability to follow documented Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize, be organized, and manage time effectively to meet service level goals
Competitive pay with bonus, and comprehensive benefits package that includes, but not limited to:
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Annual HSA contribution of $1,500
- Life insurance, disability, and critical illness
- Birthday Holiday
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home office stipend
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in the office
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies
- $2,000 Vacation Incentive Plan after 3 years + $1,000 Sabbatical Day
- Community, wellness funds and more
Learn more about our benefits by viewing our 2021 Employee Benefits Guide.
Goal Investment Group, Inc
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Goal Investment Group, Inc