- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking to hire Warehouse workers in Calgary!!
- Assembling pallets of products for inventory requests
- Wrapping orders and preparing them for shipping
- Ensuring items are accurately picked and identified to avoid discrepancies
- Adhering to all safety and equipment regulations, and maintaining a clean work
- Utilizing an electric pallet jack or counterbalance to maneuver through the warehouse
- Ability to take direction from a voice-automated system to pick and organize orders
- Check and record product and trailer temperatures
- Minor paperwork
- High school diploma preferred
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Previous experience considered an asset
- Solid communication skills
Shift timings - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Must be flexible)
Pay rate - $17 per hour, Monday to Friday
After applying, please text or call at 437-995-1549
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Temporary Warehouse Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.