Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring a Field Service Technician in Burlington
- To comprehend customers needs and make suitable suggestions keeping customer service at forefront.
- Install and repair broken or damaged coffee machines, water filter systems , dishwashers, TURBOCHEF ovens, MERRYCHEF ovens with efficiently high customer service skills.
- They should have a secure computer and administrative skills, Microsoft Office software and technology skills.
- Hands-on experience in electrical, mechanical and plumbing fundamentals.
- To follow up with technical crew and share data across the business
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs- 100lbs..
- Perform all the assigned tasks and duties appropriately to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to drive long distances (paid).
- Valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract.
- More than 1 year of experience.
- Ability to work overtime and nights.
- Good communications skills
- Punctuality will be a great asset.
Please WhatsApp or call at 416 451 3497
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
GoToJob Staffing Solutions specialize in providing (full cycle recruitment services) for permanent positions. We equally focus on building long-term professional relationships with our clients. We have been very successful so far in the recruitment process of many companies.
EngineeringView all jobs at GoToJob