Enterprise Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GoTab is looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, and fun-spirited Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. GoTab is creating the next generation dining experiences with app-less mobile ordering, payments, and a revenue management system for the hospitality industry. If you’re looking for a creative, hard-working, and collaborative team - look no further!
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work in an exciting, fast-paced environment for a growth company. You will help introduce hospitality operators to GoTab’s products, proactively prospecting and bringing in your own sales leads. Demonstrate the products, discuss value for operators, negotiate deal economics and close business. Your days are spent prospecting and talking to enterprise hospitality operators. You will drive our growth by acquiring multi unit or growth concepts in your assigned verticals and growing these existing accounts into the full suite of GoTab products.
GoTab, Inc., the contactless order and payment platform, helps large & mid-sized restaurants, hotels, bars, breweries and other venues optimize their front-of-house service models using low-cost, agile technology. Patrons scan a QR code directly from their cell phones, order items via online menus, and pay securely, all without downloading an application or interacting with a server. Founded in 2016 and based in Arlington, Virginia, GoTab serves hundreds of national, regional and local full-service accounts in almost 30 U.S. states.
- Achieve sales goals and close business
- Develop your own prospects and pipeline
- Discuss GoTab software products and clearly articulate the differentiated value of GoTab technology to prospects
- Manage a large enterprise pipeline (from prospecting to close)
- Use GoTab’s CRM system to document all of your sales pipeline and activities
- Work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Self-Reliant (remote role)
- Focus on “Enterprise Accounts” (10+ locations, large brands, or growth concepts)
Skills & Requirements:
- Achieving sales goals in previous enterprise sales roles
- Ability to manage a long term pipeline while generating near term wins
- Closing business, with an experience in contract negotiation
- Background in hospitality with a deep understanding of requirements from multi unit operators
- 10 years of direct sales experience and 5 or more years in an enterprise Sales role
- Technologically Savvy, can speak with C-Level Contacts
- Clear, crips and concise in written and verbal communications
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Deep knowledge and relationships with enterprise restaurant accounts
- Required - BA/BS degree
- Driven and focused
- Love the hospitality vertical - you care about food service and the industry
- A high achiever, you attain the goals you set for yourself or are given to you
- A winner
- A listener: you like to learn about their business and what pain points they have
- Highly consultative
- Aligned with doing the right thing for prospects regardless of the outcome
- A natural teacher - You like to teach people things they don’t know
- More focused on delivering value to your prospects rather than making friends with them
- Willing and able to travel to different restaurants, bars, and other venues for face to face prospecting and meetings as needed
Benefits & Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $100 per month to spend at any GoTab location
- Join a rapidly growing ISV with endless potential
Equal Employment Opportunity
GoTab is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, genetic information, marital/familial status, disability, military status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Get fresh Enterprise Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.