- Committed to safety?
- Looking for a challenging and satisfying work environment?
- Able to work on your own and with a team?
- Keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
GoRight Fleet Solutions Inc. has immediate openings for Licensed or Apprentice Trailer (310J) Service Technicians to work out of our facility located in Kitchener.
Reporting to the Shop Foreman/Service Manager, as a Service Technician you will be an integral member GoRight’s Kitchener Service team. As a Service Technician you will perform all aspects of transportation equipment repair and maintenance in a high quality and safe manner
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Include but not limited to;
- Inspection, diagnosis and repair of trailers through preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Conducting annual safety inspections
- Performing general vehicle repairs on electrical and/or pneumatic systems
- Following GoRight’s standard work order process and procedures, ensuring detailed, accurate and timely records
- Ability to read and comprehend maintenance manuals
- Attending company-sponsored training as required
- Contributing to the maintenance of a clean and safe facility, following company safety policies and procedures including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Fostering a communication and a supportive team network with co-workers, managers and customers and
- Other various duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidates will require:
- A cooperative team player attitude with a positive work ethic
- Licenced 310J Technician OR
- Apprentice level working towards 310J or willing to enroll for apprentice program (Requires a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with technical training to enroll)
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Experience operating hand and air tools
- Ability to lift heavy parts (i.e. brake drums)
- Ability to work in all weather extremes both inside and outside
- Knowledge of transportation industry and regulations
- Good written and communication skills and
- Experience with welding, is an asset
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly wages
- A comprehensive benefit plan
- Pension Plan
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Boot & Tool Allowance
- Reimbursed Trade School Tuition for Apprentices
- Employee Referral plan
- Full-time employment
- Opportunities for advancement and
- A safe and cooperative work environment
GoRight is committed to providing a respectful workplace for all employees, customers and visitors, free from violence and harassment.
GoRight strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual requests, the organization will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected or interviews will be contacted.