GoPlus Corp. Frederickson, WA
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by participating in recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bilingual English and Chinese preferred
- College degree in business-related field a plus
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Strong safety management background and inventory control experience
- Experience in developing standards and processes
- Able to meet deadlines
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at GoPlus Corp.