GoHealth Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role:
GoHealth new Telecare Member Services team provides support and services to clients who have purchased and enrolled in Medicare plans with GoHealth. As a Member Services agent, you will provide an outstanding experience for new clients as they adjust to their new health insurance plan and supporting our existing members as questions or issues about their plan may arise. Come join a team with a culture centered around building lasting relationships with GoHealth’s members! You will report to a Member Services Team Manager.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Engage with existing members, delivering high-quality customer service and helping them navigate their new health insurance plan
- Be the expert on multiple insurance healthcare plans and benefits
- Educate members on how to use their insurance plan benefits
- Investigate and resolve members issues and escalate in certain cases
- Sell or cross-sell additional services to meet member needs
- Collaborate on special projects to expanding current services provided and bring additional value to members
- Work simultaneously with multiple systems and databases
- Be a brand ambassador for GoHealth TeleCare team and ensure members sanctification
- 1+ years experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of providing customer service and solving customer inquiries and requests
- 1+ years of previous sales experience or member services experience
- Provide availability with flexible schedule
- 1+ years’ experience in sales, retention, or member services setting
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: To improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.