GoHealth new Telecare Member Services team provides support and services to clients who have purchased and enrolled in Medicare plans with GoHealth. As a Member Services agent, you will provide an outstanding experience for new clients as they adjust to their new health insurance plan and supporting our existing members as questions or issues about their plan may arise. Come join a team with a culture centered around building lasting relationships with GoHealth’s members! You will report to a Member Services Team Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Engage with existing members, delivering high-quality customer service and helping them navigate their new health insurance plan
- Be the expert on multiple insurance healthcare plans and benefits
- Educate members on how to use their insurance plan benefits
- Investigate and resolve members issues and escalate in certain cases
- Sell or cross-sell additional services to meet member needs
- Collaborate on special projects to expanding current services provided and bring additional value to members
- Work simultaneously with multiple systems and databases
- Be a brand ambassador for GoHealth TeleCare team and ensure members sanctification
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of providing customer service and solving customer inquiries and requests
- 1+ years of previous sales experience or member services experience
- Provide availability with flexible schedule
- 1+ years’ experience in sales, retention, or member services setting
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC
Why Work Here?GoHealth has an ambitious mission: To improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We were voted winner one of 2020 National Best and Brightest companies to work for.