Manager, Recruiting Operations and Programs
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have a passion for recruitment strategy and operations? Understand talent systems and analytics? Experienced in high-volume recruiting? If so, let’s talk. GoHealth is looking for a leader to manage and build our recruiting operations team. This position will lead a center of excellence focused on sourcing effectiveness, ATS optimization, onboarding, reporting & analytics, and new recruiting programs. We are an agile team that hired over 6,500 this year supporting all aspects of our business. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact in a high-growth company working with a team of outstanding talent acquisition professionals.
- Implement and assist with improving the recruiting and people team processes within the Talent Acquisition department
- Manage the applicant tracking system, identifying optimization opportunities at every turn and leading RFP process for new system assessment efforts
- Design, build, document processes and operational functions to enhance the recruiter/candidate experience
- Own key recruitment performance reporting with a focus on identifying actionable insights on how to improve our people programs
- Support candidate sourcing strategies, focusing on execution and partnership with external vendors
- Manage vendor relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools, while also researching new tools for the team to use
- Lead a team of 3-6 sourcers aimed at streamlining and increasing candidate flow
- Oversee a team of 4 onboarding specialists ensuring sales / sales operations candidates move through the hiring funnel efficiently while ensuring a great candidate experience
- Project manage any new tool implementation, including rollout, education, and maintenance
- Partner across all levels of recruiting leadership to provide data that will lead to more informed decision making
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies
- Maintain and improve internal documentation on workflow, processes, and procedures
- Support recruiting leadership on developing analytics capability/literacy across the organization
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting to support evolving business needs, time sensitive data requests to inform recruiting operations and insights to inform strategic initiatives
- 5+ years or TA / TA Operations with an emphasis on sourcing and operations, preferably in a high-growth/high-volume model
- Experience in Recruiting or Human Resources technology and tools experience with Greenhouse or other ATS is a plus
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 associates
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: To improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.