Customer Service Representative
GoHealth Chicago, IL
- Expired: April 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
You have the grit to turn ideas into reality and plans into promises. Now, it's time to enjoy a career that values what makes you tick. As a motivated self-starter, GoHealth could give you the knowledge you need to become a healthcare sales superstar.
As a Benefit Consultant, you'll serve as a trusted expert on all things insurance-related and have access to the nation's best carriers. Your goal will be to match customers with an insurance plan that fits their needs and budget.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. The Benefit Advisor must be willing to obtain a health insurance license in the state they are hired through GoHealth, and available to work throughout the Annual Enrollment Period. Are you ready to never make another cold call again? This position will only be handling warm leads! (Not already a licensed insurance agent? Don't worry: we'll teach you everything you need to know. We offer extensive training and licensing on the subject matter, systems, and sales process that will set you up for success – all completely free to you! On average, our training lasts between 6 and 8 weeks.)
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Assess and identify the needs of your customer over the phone
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements with GoHealth’s help. (Current valid insurance license a plus)
- Make the complex buying experience of healthcare transparent and easy to navigate
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, as the face of our business
- Enjoy paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
BusinessView all jobs at GoHealth