GoHealth Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role:
As a GoHealth Account Representative you will field inbound customer calls and conduct outbound sales calls to potential leads to assess their insurance needs. You will partner with our sales agents to share the necessary information to assist them in finalizing a plan that meet the customer's needs. You will be an advocate in GoHealth's mission to connect Americans with healthcare options. You will receive paid training with an established career path for professional growth. You will report to a team manager with the possibility of internal growth.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Be a talent ambassador by providing an excellent consumer experience for all callers
- Screen inbound consumer's sales calls and transfer to the appropriate sales team to complete insurance buying process
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers
- Navigate multiple systems while conducting calls with customers.
- Learn and understand areas of the Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) and State legal standards for the insurance industry
- 1+ years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- 1+ year of excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of experience within a sales goal/metric environment
- Achieve team and company performance goals
- High School diploma
- Evening and weekend hours
- Our reps can make anywhere between $40,000-45,000! This is average! That includes commission and bonuses in which are paid at the end of each month. Commission is uncapped, so the potential to make more is definitely there!
- We rely on you for step one, Apply!! A recruiter will review your qualifications and if selected we will reach out for a preliminary phone interview. Our final step will be an in-depth interview with our sales leaders. We value your investment in GoHealth and provide consistent communication from start to finish. If you're ready for a new career, look no further!
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Potential to work with our Insurance Advocate, Retention, or Consumer Accounts Team
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. We may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: To improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.