At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT metropolitan areas with plans for additional expansion in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas and other markets.
Seeking motivated and friendly Radiology Technologists for a full time position for our urgent care centers in Maplewood.
Our employees are our “front line” for patient care, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. GoHealth Urgent Care Rad Techs work hand-in-hand with our MD, NP, and PA providers, with responsibilities including:
- Operating x-ray and auxiliary equipment processing images; maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining required documentation.
- Functioning as a medical office assistant, to include intake, hospitality and medical assist functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Flexible scheduling.
- Generous PTO
- Quarterly performance bonuses
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
radiologic technologist jobs, Urgent Care, x-ray, radiology, rad tech, Advanced X-Ray, Diagnostic Imaging Helper, Diagnostic Imaging Journeyman, Radiology Specialist, Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, health care, clinic, primary care