Interjet West - Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Dreaming of a maintenance management role that offers both stability and room for advancement? Look no further than Interjet West, a family-owned air carrier with an exceptional culture that prioritizes internal growth and rewards dedication. We're seeking a talented Maintenance Manager to help lead our team and take us to new heights. Take the leap and join our dynamic team!
- Collaboratively oversee and manage the maintenance operations of our air cargo carrier, ensuring strict compliance of FAA regulations.
- Oversee scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including but not limited to: Airworthiness Directives, Instructions for Continued Airworthiness and Service Bulletins
- Managing and leading a team of maintenance technicians, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maintaining high standards of performance.
- Following maintenance programs and schedules to ensure the airworthiness and reliability of the carrier's aircraft fleet.
- Conducting regular inspections and audits to ensure compliance with safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating with the Operations department to plan and schedule aircraft maintenance activities, minimizing operational disruptions.
- Monitoring and managing maintenance records, including work orders, maintenance logs, and equipment documentation, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with the procurement team to source and acquire necessary spare parts, equipment, and supplies for aircraft maintenance.
- Conducting performance evaluations and providing feedback to maintenance staff, identifying training needs and opportunities for professional development.
- Implementing and promoting a culture of safety and continuous improvement within the maintenance department.
- Liaising with external maintenance service providers and vendors, ensuring quality standards and cost-effective services are maintained.
- Help monitor expenses and ensure cost control measures are in place.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, new technologies, and regulatory changes related to aircraft maintenance.
- Participating in accident/incident investigations and implementing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Collaborating with regulatory agencies and MROs during inspections and audits, maintaining a strong working relationship.
- FAA mechanic’s certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of heavy aircraft maintenance experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory or managerial role. Experience within on-demand, ad-hoc operations is highly desirable.
- Passport and/or ability to obtain passport within 60 days of hire
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft
- Successful completion of pre-employment DOT drug screening and other required background checks
- Ability to obtain an airport SIDA badge
- Willingness and ability to travel to recover aircraft, work with other bases, and/or meet the training needs of the company
- Ability to work various shifts, overtime, and/or after-hour call outs will be occasionally required
- Competitive compensation – commensurate with industry, experience, and base location
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
- 401K with company match
- PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
- Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent training and growth opportunities
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.